NEWS BENDING, Updates, Future, 1.13

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, Jun 5, 2018.

1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

ITS ALMOST HERE!
    BENDING will release at 1:00pm EST on Saturday June 9th.... But keep reading for important information.

This is personally my favorite game mode. It is so fun to play with, battle others, and simple wander around in the world.
    The world is CUSTOM! It is beautiful. An entire new landscape to explore.

A BEAUTIFUL spawn! Created exclusively for bending.

The server features factions, however it revolves around bending. Regular factions becomes very boring, whereas bending contains endless possibilities through learning the elements. There will be an amazing PvP Arena build designed for an enhanced bending experience. There are 5 elements... Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Chi. Choose wisely, you can only choose once unless you purchase packages on the web store. Exclusive abilities will also be available on the web store.

Alike to survival, we have included Custom Enchantments, the same shop system, crates, daily rewards, quests, and many other key features you enjoy. Continuity is key to success between a Network, and with such great custom features, I enjoy packing each server with everything we are able to.
    Ranks will be transferred from the old factions server between the 9th and the 10th. IF YOU CHANGED YOUR USERNAME: refresh our database by typing it into the server store (store.royallegacy.us) to avoid issues.

There are many updates coming to the network along side bending. I would like to add more unique quests, they take alot to make however. We are still working on them! More custom enchantments are about to release!!! Just debugging. They will likely release this weekend along side the Bending Server. Don't worry, Prison will receive a fun update very soon also... I don't want to spoil it quite yet however. Keep suggesting things on forums! We love reading ideas and adding new updates from them.
    As for 1.13, as soon as we are able, we will support version 1.13, should be within 24 hours of the release. It will be up to you, the community, to determine if Survival is updated to 1.13... More information in an upcoming Survival thread on here.

Here are some other random and minor recent updates if your interested:
    • Added Bending Server Thread Prefix
    • Updated the servers discussion category to include Bending
    • Added Access to Bending on Tab, Server List, and throughout the Hub
    • Demoted Wingmaster870
    • Promoted PrincessJustise
    • Promoted Vanderbilt_Grad
    • Promoted Derpy_Cupcake_
    • Promoted toomanybees to MOD
    • Store: Updated Survival's TITAN Logo

Thank you for all the support!!
    KingGoldensPanda

COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU ARE MOST EXCITED FOR IN BENDING? WHAT ELEMENT WILL YOU CHOSE?!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. TaeJung 惨め

TaeJung 惨め New Member

Full-Time Disappointment, As Usual
    w o o p w o o p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hudson

Hudson Helper Staff Member Helper

Hyped!!!

4. Lil_Chief

Lil_Chief New Member

I can't wait for this!! Im so excited I know you've worked hard on this and Im so looking foward to Saturday!!! I personally think this will be my fav after it's released <3 <3

-Sam:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danzemon

Danzemon New Member

OOOOOO so many new things coming out! I'm excited to try them all (even bending even though i didn't like it the first time)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im_A_Panda1967

Im_A_Panda1967 Member

Dad I'm so hyped to get back on bending for the first time since like February last year. Luv u

• Like Like x 1
  7. PapaLance

PapaLance New Member

Sounds like fun!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Madyacht

Madyacht New Member

SIR PLS OFF KEEP INVENTORY

9. Gabby

Gabby Helper Staff Member Helper

Super excited about Bending! I’m with Mady though - keep inv needs to be off.

10. Madyacht

Madyacht New Member

Will ce be books or just a custom enchant table to enchant ur items? Cuz if ce is on books with success and destroy rate that would be better

11. ModerateCabbages

ModerateCabbages New Member

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

B e n d i n g i s g o n n a b e g r e a t ! ! ! ! ! Also air for life what a great element...

12. jez112

jez112 New Member

i am super hyped for the bending server but i don,t understand why survival ranks are transferable? why only survival?

13. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Mod Staff Member Mod

Ranks players had from the previous Factions server will transfer over to Bending. ^^ Your Survival Ranks still won’t affect this server or transfer into it.

14. PapaLance

PapaLance New Member

Also, for 1.13, don't reset Survival. Keep survival 2.0 for maybe 6 months after 1.13 releases, then reset it.